Regional Sales Manager-New York New York, New Jersey, CT
This company is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager (individual contributor) based in the New York area (NY, NJ, CT) selling their state-of-the-art Managed Security Services, Multi-Dimensional Vulnerability Assessments, and Advanced Security Assurance Assessments to the financial community, including hedge fund companies and Tier 1 financial services organizations.
This company has reinvented enterprise network security by focusing on protecting their client’s core assets inside the network through their human driven, behavior-based solution. They turn the traditional layered security approach on its ear as they assume their client’s networks are already compromised and focus from the inside out by detecting behaviors indicative of advanced threats from criminals, nation states or hactivists, and even their client’s own staff, whether malicious or borne of ignorance. No matter where you are, they have your back 24x7x365.
Over the years, this company has seen substantial growth and recognition for their leadership in the information security / cyber security field.
Their primary business is not systems integration, implementation, or hardware product sales, where security is addressed solely as a sideline capability, they focus exclusively on information security issues on a daily basis, and has done so for their clients since 2001.
As a next-generation Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP 2.0), their services combine purpose-built threat management technology with 24x7x365 security analyst vigilance to help guard their customer’s corporate assets, maximize operational uptime and comply with industry regulations. The analysts overlay critical security-context knowledge and processes to make the technology effective and adaptable to both specific customer situations and the ever-changing threat landscape. The human layer produces a “contextual knowledge and adaptation” layer that supersedes any competitive prevention-only product (i.e. hardware and software). Furthermore, this combined dedicated technology/adaptive human service layer concept is delivered at the 24x7x365 level of vigilance all enterprises require. This is the essence of MSSP 2.0.
This company is privately held and they are offering a significant compensation package for this position.
Sr. Account Executive Boston area or New York area
This company is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive based in the Boston area or the New York area (NY,NJ,CT), selling their service-based security solutions and third-party security solutions to the enterprise market.
This company is a global leader in information security. They provide enterprise-wide information security solutions to leading Fortune 500/Global 2000 companies, as well as small to medium businesses. Their security service helps their growing list of active customers quantify their information security risks, maintain data integrity, improve data handling, and comply with industry regulations. In addition, they offer technology solutions to enforce on-going security policies to provide complete and comprehensive protection of their customers critical information.
Candidates for this position should:
- Have experience selling information security software and/or hardware
- Possess an understanding of both the VAR and consulting services environments
- Have experience with enterprise sales
- Have a hunter/entrepreneurial spirit
- Be based in the greater Boston area, or the New York are, (NY, NJ, CT)
This company has been named to Inc. Magazines fastest growing 5000 private companies in the US. They are privately held and profitable.
Sr. Systems Engineer (SE) Northern California-Bay Area
This company is looking to hire a Systems Engineer (SE) (individual contributor) based in the San Francisco Bay area working with their award winning application, or service implementation, vulnerability testing software/services.
This company is the manufacturer of state-of-the-art vulnerability assessment/penetration testing software and services. Their test tools benefit all corporations in the software, service provider, defense and networking industries. Their objective is to guarantee the security of any application or service. Their products enable companies to preemptively protect and defend against discovered and undiscovered threats in products and services prior to release or deployment, before systems are exposed and strikes occur. Their products offer unparalleled blackbox, negative testing against the vast spectrum of applications, covering numerous protocols.
Candidates for this position:
- Must know what is VNC and how to use it
- Should be comfortable with Unix (Linux, bsd, Solaris) in general
- Should have some programming background in either C or ASM for some architectures or some higher level scripting experience (Python, TCL)
- Should have some experience with tools such as tcpdump/wireshark to troubleshoot or analyze network protocols and solve problems
- Should have a good understanding of IPv4 and IPv6 stack
- Be based in the San Francisco Bay area
This company is privately held, profitable, and a leader in their field. They are offering a significant compensation package for this position.
Vice President of Sales East Coast
This company is looking to hire a Vice President of Sales, preferably based on the East Coast, selling their big data security and analytics software to the enterprise market.
This company’s unique software delivers the power to capture, analyze, and understand large amounts of data within the world’s largest private and public sector organizations. They are the first company to combine leading-edge technologies from grid computing, relational streaming storage, and artificial intelligence to keep pace with the volume, variety, and velocity of operational data. Their solutions are designed to analyze vast amounts of network and security data to automatically discover anomalies, threats, and patterns—the “unknown unknowns”—in order to secure their client’s organizations, protect brand reputation and reduce costs.
By analyzing vast amounts of structured and unstructured data collected from any source, their clients will finally be able to preempt malicious attacks that simply cannot be detected by existing technology. With their solutions, their clients can shift from a forensic stance on security to a preemptive approach, empowering them to stop searching and start knowing.
These key innovations distinguish their software from any other solution available today:
- Massive speed and scale – Their software delivers speed and scale at levels never before possible, processing petabytes per day, at billions of events per second. The system can take the computation to the data, so there is no backhauling.
- Real time anomaly detection – Now, organizations can act on each new event and data point gathered from structured or unstructured data, the moment it hits the network. This changes a company’s security approach from forensic to a preemptive stance.
- Artificial intelligence – Their revolutionary, proprietary tools use powerful artificial intelligence to find patterns in data without a single signature or rule so companies can find the “unknown unknowns.”
- One integrated solution – Their grid computing platform is the “glue” to unify your disparate point solutions onto one software-based computing platform, simplifying a company’s entire IT environment
Candidates for this position:
- Should have sold information security software, hardware and/or services to the enterprise market
- Should have significant experience growing and managing a sales team
- Should have experience working in an entrepreneurial, start-up, environment
- Should be comfortable in a direct sales role as a “player/coach”
- Should preferably be based on the East Coast, but any location in the US could be acceptable for the right individual
This company is privately held and are a leader in their field. They are offering a significant compensation package for this position.
|Regional Sales Manager-New York
New York, New Jersey, CT
|Sr. Account Executive
Boston area or New York area
|Sr. Systems Engineer (SE)
Northern California-Bay Area
|Vice President of Sales